What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide written by a renegade trader who reveals how he makes up to 108% Profit making 3 or 4 trades a month
- Is perfect for people who work a 9 – 5…or if you don’t work at all…it makes money ANYTIME of the day…before…after…or during work hours!
- Is PERFECT for fresh, new traders or frustrated veterans who are looking to reverse their losses and capture regular, consistent gains!
- Brokerage: Works with ANY brokerage account, no specific or expensive EA’s or other special software or trading platforms required!
- Trading Style: supports both short term trend identification for day traders, as well as long term trends for position trading
- Doesn’t need much capital to start with…as little as $200 is all you need – just enough to place your first trade
- To just sit back, put your feet up and never worry about unpaid bills – because you’ll NEVER have unpaid bills!
- Uses NO technical indicators whatsoever. No MACD. No RSI. No Moving Averages. No Bollinger Bands. Just trends.
- To never fret if you’re credit card will be declined at the grocery checkout with an audience looking on…
- To no longer wonder how you’re going to finance a vacation to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go…
- Entry Date: When the historical trend begins (you’ll know in plenty of time WHEN to place your trade)
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Slap the Market scores 70.28/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://slapthemarket.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: slapthemarket.com you’ll also be taken through to slapthemarket.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)